Annual Rock Star Award Winners Announced for Coverings 2022
Coverings, the premier international tile and stone exhibition and conference in North America, has announced the annual Rock Star Award winners in advance of Coverings 2022, which will take place April 5-8, 2022, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Rock Stars program is a venerable tradition of recognizing emerging tile and stone industry trailblazers who consistently innovate as forerunners of achievement. The winners represent the talented and resourceful young professionals in the industry who are setting new standards for excellence and performance.
“Now, in its seventh year, the popular Coverings Rock Stars program continues to reinforce Coverings’ mission to support the advancement and triumphs of the industry by distinguishing talented young leaders as well as fostering networking and educational opportunities,” said Jennifer Hoff, president of Taffy Event Strategies, LLC, the event management company for Coverings.
A committee of longstanding tile and stone industry leaders thoughtfully evaluated nominations to select this year’s 13 inductees for Coverings Rock Star status. The 2022 Rock Stars represent numerous industry segments and include the following winners:
- Rogue Bergerson, tile artisan, Bergerson Tile, Astoria, Ore.
- Ricardo Rosa, superintendent, David Allen Company, Warrenton, Va.
- Jaclyn Isaac, principal interior designer, Doni Douglas Designs, Shrewsbury, N.J.
- Chelston Ross, territory representative, D&B Tile Distributors, Sunrise, Fla.
- Jaime Karsky, owner/master artisan installer, Meadowlark Tile, Dickinson, N.D.
- Matt Welner, trainer, National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA), Jackson, Miss.
- Matteo Calisesi, technical business development, Florim, New York, N.Y.
- Natiely Canedo, Florida sales manager, StoneHardscapes, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Danielle Lancianese, director of tile & stone, Shaw Industries, Dalton, Ga.
Other – Allied Materials:
- Jordan Richards, executive director of marketing and design, ProKnee Corporation, Whitefield, Maine
Other – Restoration:
- Alexander Zambrano, owner, Fabrizio & Sons Marble and Granite Restoration, New Port Richey, Fla.
- Sam Karns, owner/fabricator, Pioneer Surfaces, Gibsonia, Pa.
- Martha Salazar, director of marketing, TCNA – Mexico, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
The 2022 award recipients will be honored at Coverings 2022, April 5, 4-5:30 p.m. PDT. Coverings attendees are welcome to join the celebration at the awards ceremony and networking reception in the Coverings Lounge, Booth N2914, North Hall.
Recognition for the winners also includes Coverings press content, a year-long professional feature on the Coverings website, postings on Coverings’ social media channels and blog.
A special program geared toward young professionals, “Creating Content that Speaks to Your Audience: The Who, Why & How” will precede the awards ceremony and networking reception. The learning opportunity will cover ways in which emerging talent can develop strategic, creative content for their businesses and brands. It is scheduled for April 5, 3-3:45 p.m., also in the Coverings Lounge, Booth, N2914, North Hall.
To learn more about the Coverings 2022 Rock Stars, visit coverings.com/coverings-rock-stars.
For more information and to register for Coverings 2022 at no cost, visit coverings.com.
Coverings is the largest and preeminent ceramic tile and natural stone trade fair and exposition in the United States and North America. It features exhibitors from more than 30 countries and is the stage for introducing some of the most innovative tile and stone products in the world.
The exposition and conference serve as a valuable and complementary continuing education resource for all segments of the industry, with dozens of educational opportunities throughout the show. Coverings attract thousands of distributors, retailers, fabricators, contractors, specifiers, architectural and design professionals, builders, real estate developers, as well as journalists, reporters and bloggers who cover the vital tile and stone industry.
Leave a Reply