Corian Design, a leading global brand in advanced surfacing solutions for interior design and architecture, introduces seven new colors to its Corian Solid Surface Portfolio for interior spaces and architecture. These seven colors are divided into two unique collections, Carrara (Carrara Crema and Carrara Lino) and Artista (Artista Beige, Artista Dust, Artista Gray, Artista Canvas), and a standalone color, Sparkling Granita. These seven new colors of Corian Solid Surface are commercially available as of today, with the full color palette now including over 100 colors.
With its design versatility, functionality and durability, Corian Solid Surface can be fabricated with most conventional woodworking tools into virtually any design. The nonporous material is easy to clean and can be thermoformed into seamless designs so that dirt, mold and bacteria have nowhere to hide. The material is used in a variety of residential and commercial applications, including wall features, countertops, vanity tops, tub/shower walls, and more. Corian Solid Surface is also renewable and repairable on-site, making it environmentally friendly.
“With the modern needs of residential and commercial spaces continuously in flux, designs are expected to appeal to both beauty and durability,” said Katie Congress, commercial marketing leader for Corian Design. “The new colors of Corian Solid Surface encompass high performance and high-level beauty, providing solutions for any of your interior design needs, which is why we refer to them as ‘Everyday Extraordinary’.”
Additional information about the seven new products includes:
- Carraras – Inspired by eternal marble stone, prominent veins inform a look in cool and warm colors that are simultaneously classic and modern.
- Carrara Lino – Beautiful gray veins course through the cool white surface to create a perfect interpretation of classically inspired stone.
- Carrara Crema – A warm beige background is enhanced with enticing monochromatic veins that conjure classic stone in colors that comfort.
- Artistas – Complexity generates aesthetics with pronounced veins set into neutral grounds. The effect is timeless and contemporary for any application.
- Artista Beige – Beige is enhanced with similar tones and shades to create a complex look that adds modernity to the warm coloring of the surface.
- Artista Gray – Enduring gray is freshened with an intricate vein pattern within the surface and dark veins flow through mid-value gray for innovative appeal.
- Artista Dust – Dark gray, monochrome elements swirl within the dusky background creating an aesthetic that resonates with multiple design styles.
- Artista Canvas – A comforting, warm ivory surface offers a haven for swirling veins set amongst scattered, light-colored particles.
- Sparkling Granita – Translucent and sparkling particles create an effervescent effect in this fresh white surface to convey energy and visual depth.
About Corian Design
Corian Design, a division of DuPont Water & Protection, is a global organization which creates, manufactures and markets advanced materials, products and solutions for interior design and architecture, originating from a foundation of world-class technologies and expertise. Marketed under the Corian brand and the Make your Space™ tagline, its materials, products and solutions meet the most demanding requirements in terms of beauty, functionality and durability. The Corian Design global portfolio is continuously evolving and it currently includes Corian Solid Surface, Corian Quartz and Corian Endura™. Learn more about Corian Design at www.corian.com.
About DuPont Water & Protection
DuPont Water & Protection is a global leader in products and solutions that protect what matters – people, structures and the environment – and enables its customers to win through unique capabilities, global scale and iconic brands including Corian, Kevlar, Nomex, Tyvek, Styrofoam and Filmtec.
DuPont (NYSE: DD) is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Our employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, construction, water, health and wellness, food and worker safety. More information can be found at www.dupont.com.