Digital Stoneworking Expo To Bring Powerful Experience This June
Park Industries invites countertop fabricators from across North America to join them in Cincinnati as the company’s Digital Stoneworking Expo (DSE) returns to live events on Thursday, June 22. This DSE follows a successful, fabricator-packed event in Anaheim, California, this past March.
Attendees will get a chance to tour two fully digital shops, watch CNC machine demonstrations, hear from guest fabricator speakers and learn about growing their business on a variety of topics.
Key topics to include:
- Fabrication for all levels of digital experience — from start to finish
- Creating a new future – using past experiences and applying technology
- Take the next step – with a shop designed to match your needs
- Business planning – find your specific next steps
- Three guest fabricators – share their growth stories
The local shop tours include The Cabinet & Granite Depot, as well as Luxor Stone Group, both of which are fully automated and feature a variety of CNC technology including:
- SABERjet XP CNC Sawjets
- TITAN CNC Routers
- FASTBACK II Edge Polishers
- HydroClear PRO Advanced Water Systems
- And more
“We have been hosting Digital Stoneworking Expos around the country for over 15 years,” adds Meagan Hegland, Park Industries’ national sales director, “and we are eager to host this educational, networking event with two exciting shops in the Ohio fabricator community.”
There is no charge to attend this expo, but space is limited and is expected to fill up fast.
Learn more about the June Digital Stoneworking Expo at www.parkindustries.com/stone/event/digital-stoneworking-expo.
Leave a Reply