LOTTE Chemical California, Inc. expands its 2021 line of premium solid surfaces with 18 new additions, available now from the company’s network of North American dealers and distributors. The new colors deliver the outstanding performance for which Staron is famous – non-porous construction for exceptionally easy clean-up, dimensional flexibility for use in wide-ranging commercial and residential applications, unparalleled durability, and low maintenance requirements.
A new addition to the Evermoin Collection – Angel White – provides a fresh option engineered for environments that require ultra-hygienic materials. Manufactured to suppress the growth of microbes, including common bacteria, Evermoin surfaces are specifically designed for environments requiring exceptionally-clean conditions – healthcare facilities, retail establishments, and high-traffic office environments.
“The popularity of our premium solid-surface line continues to grow among commercial customers and homeowners,” stated John Kim, director of the architectural products team for LOTTE Chemical California, Inc. “We now offer more than 100 superior Staron color and pattern options, capable of meeting the need of almost any application imaginable.”
Each of the 2021 colors adds a new dimension of choice for interior designers, architects, builders, and the residential and commercial customers with whom they collaborate.
The Staron Terrazzo Collection
New Terrazzo patterns feature the old-world look of broken, polished stone, presented in classic aggregate with interesting shapes and textures.
- Bologna – a warm collection of dark and light brown aggregate
- Torino – a sophisticated mix of black, gray, and white aggregate
The Staron Supreme Collection
An assortment of beautiful, flowing veined patterns that resemble those found in marble and other natural stone.
- Arctic White – an undulating combination of light and dark whites
The Staron Solid Collection
Rich single colors for a uniform, clean look or as an accent to other Staron color choices.
- Forest – dark, rich, fertile green
- Piano Black – elegant polished black
- Tusk – concentrated, regal ivory
- Cave – mesmerizing matte black
- Champagne – light, bouncy beige
- Moonstone – rich, layered gray
- Ultramarine – deep ocean blue
The Staron Sanded Collection
A selection of dense grain patterns for a subtle, sophisticated look.
- Loft – tan with beach-like patterning
The Staron Aspen Collection
A blend of particulate sizes with tone-on-tone chips resembling natural granite.
- Altai – sophisticated beige with subtle tan and brown specks
- Attica – gray with light and dark speckles
- Crema – cream-coloring bejeweled with white flecks
The Staron Pebble Collection
Surfaces with larger particulates creating a visual depth that resembles natural stone.
- Crema – rich light-brown fused with light and dark specks
- Iceland – crisp gray with a hint of floating white
- Straw – tan intermingled with subtle brown markings
You can view all the new colors and material specifications at www.staron.com.